Media Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+)
Sleeve Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+)
Genre: Electronic, Rock, Pop
Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop, Art Rock, Vocal
Great copy, sleeve just had slight storage were and a few very small, light spots of discolouration. LP has several light aesthetic hairlines, but plays perfect.
Reissue release with gatefold sleeve in stickered polybag, pressed on opaque or translucent pale or vivid purple 180-gram 'Pure Virgin Vinyl' (as opposed to the 2010 'Audio Fidelity' reissue '[r=2404695' which was pressed on opaque pink/grey marbled vinyl).
- Gatefold cover artwork from 2010 reissue retained.
- Record itself housed in a clear polythene sleeve (unlike the 2010 reissue which utilised a thick pink-tinted plastic inner sleeve).
- As with the 2010 reissue, packaged in a clear plastic outer bag bearing a gold oval sticker.
- Unlike the 2010 issue, this edition is not numbered.
- "Cloudbusting" is still incorrectly printed as "Cloud busting" on the record label, as per the 2010 issue.
- "Noble And Brite" is still misspelled "Noble and Bright" on the cover and labels.
. Hounds Of Love
A1. Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) 4:57
A2. Hounds Of Love 3:01
A3. The Big Sky 4:40
A4. Mother Stands For Comfort 3:07
A5. Cloudbusting 5:08
. The Ninth Wave
B1. And Dream Of Sheep 2:45
B2. Under Ice 2:20
B3. Waking The Witch 4:20
B4. Watching You Without Me 4:06
B5. Jig Of Life 4:16
B6. Hello Earth 5:00
B7. The Morning Fog 2:33
Barcode and Other Identifiers:
Barcode 7 80014 20871 4
Matrix / Runout Side A: AFZ LP-087-A2 KM-S/SHCATm 19244.1 (3) ...
Matrix / Runout Side B: AFZ LP-087-B2 KM-S/SHCATm 19244.2 (B)
Copyright (c) Audio Fidelity (3)Data provided by Discogs
Copyright (c) Novercia Ltd.
Licensed From Noble And Brite
Published By Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.